ACTION ALERT: States Setting the Stage for Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC)
March 19, 2023
Action Alerts, ALEC, Arkansas Government, Arkansas Legislators, Arkansas State Sovereignty, Featured, Fiscal Accountability, General Information, Gun Control, News, Preserve the Constitution, Property Rights, Washington
Print This Article
Follow the Apocalyptic Monetary Policies in the States
Republican Legislators, we ask you to consider this: Why would any state pass legislation pushing central bank digital currencies (CBDC)? Please read the entire Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) banking legislation thoroughly before you vote on or sponsor these bad bills. (Most of this legislation has just recently been filed in legislatures around the country.)
The conspiring global elite Uniform Law Commission from Chicago is deceptively busy sneaking in central bank digital currencies legislation on the state level! (#CBDC #legislation) Click here to view the map on the Uniform Law Commission website, then hover your mouse over the states in green to see the proposed legislation in each particular state.
What’s so wrong about CBDCs?? See the warning and what the US Senator Mike Lee from Utah said about them on September 6, 2022:
Presently, the Federal Reserve is in the process of researching and developing its own CBDC that would, like China’s, centralize the government’s control over the economy, while strangling our fundamental liberties. An American CBDC would offer U.S. citizens nothing that they cannot already obtain through private financial innovation. Instead it could make their every transaction known to the Federal Reserve, while converting banks and credit unions into merely wallets rather than private lending institutions.
This just released March 18, 2023: U.S. Senator Mike Lee is part of a new international organization founded by Jordan Peterson! YAY! No CBDC Act! Here’s an excerpt:
WASHINGTON — Utah Sen. Mike Lee is on the organizing committee for a new international organization that aims to provide an alternative to the World Economic Forum, the organization that holds a yearly conference for the economic and political elite in Davos, Switzerland.
Here is what Biden’s “woke” White House released about digital currency on March 9, 2022, one year ago. Take a peek:
That is why today, President Biden will sign an Executive Order outlining the first ever, whole-of-government approach to addressing the risks and harnessing the potential benefits of digital assets and their underlying technology. The Order lays out a national policy for digital assets across six key priorities: consumer and investor protection; financial stability; illicit finance; U.S. leadership in the global financial system and economic competitiveness; financial inclusion; and responsible innovation.
Once again, note how positive and protective they make it sound… while in actuality, it’s extremely restrictive and controls the currency.
Do you want the government controlling what you can or cannot do with your money? Along with this amended legislation spells the end of cash, and our privacy goes with it. We are seeing financial emergencies created and the Biden Administration is implementing policy after policy that devalues our American dollar! As New World Order (NWO) diabolical stakeholders, BlackRock and Vanguard will help assist in the collapse of many banking institutions. The Luciferian elite groups invent chaos, incite riots, and deify their own consciences. The assault on our human freedoms continues.
Dangerous bills in 23 states and DC are set and ready to strike! They are introducing comprehensive legislation about banking law to help push through the cunning legalization of central bank digital currencies (CBDCs) into their jurisdictions… without ever mentioning central bank digital currencies in the proposed legislation! Most of the bills are sizeable scheming 100 pages or more.
See the official list of states from the Uniform Law Commission carrying this malevolent and deceitful UCC legislation that lays the groundwork for CBDCs (and also listed below). Check on your own state, and if the UCC legislation has not been passed there, reach out to your state legislators and tell them you DO NOT want this latest Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) legislation in your state! We have listed the bill numbers for you, but we have done this quickly, and there may be others. Keep a watchful eye!
- Arizona — HB2770 (113 pages; use the scroll bar on the far right to view all) — Uniform commercial code; 2022 amendments. Sponsor: Representative Justin Wilmeth (R), LD 2. Email [email protected] Phone: (602) 926-5044
- Arkansas — HB1588— AN ACT TO AMEND THE UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE; AND FOR OTHER [insidious] PURPOSES.
Here is the history of HB1588, sponsored by Rep. Stephen Meeks (R) from Greenbrier. His contact info: [email protected] 501-314-9250
along with Sen. Jonathan Dismang (R) from Beebe. His contact info: [email protected] 501-766-8220
The dreadful bill is 104 pages!
Please ask the legislative sponsors to pull the bill… quickly!
If this subtle legislation goes through, our Arkansas Code § 4-1-201(b)(24) will redefine money and will be changed to add, “The term does not include an electronic record that is a medium of exchange recorded and transferable in a system that existed and operated for the medium of exchange before the medium of exchange was authorized or adopted by the government.” No other digital currency will be allowed!
Here would be a better definition: “All banking and financial institutions in Arkansas shall be required to recognize at least one physical currency as “money”. This physical currency must be treated as the primary form of money in the state and valued to ensure it is the preferred form of trade within the state. No bank or financial institution shall penalize anyone for the use of physical money in Arkansas nor shall they provide any incentives for the use of any digital currency. Physical and digital money must be taxed at equal rates.”
Or paraphrasing Attorney Tom Renz , he suggests: if this legislation is so innocent, then attach an amendment to the bill that says CBCDs will NOT be allowed and/or no digital currencies can be tracked without a warrant and no digital currencies can be tracked without the knowledge and consent of the owner. Physical currency should always be the primary source of money in Arkansas.
Here’s a snippet from Renz’s Substack website:
“… government and any corporation with the proper access will be able to know exactly how you spend every digital penny of your money. It also means that the government (or possibly global governments or global corporations) would have the ability to control what you spend your money on. Spend too much on gas, they take some of your money for emitting too many greenhouse gases. Want to buy a gun… forget it.
… Bills are being pushed that appear innocuous but are written to create a check-mate situation when CBDCs come into play. That way these red states won’t be able to oppose it.”
It will be impossible to get this legislation UNDONE once it’s in place, so DO NOT pass these harmful bills!
Action item for Arkansas: The Arkansas House Bill has been referred to the Committee on Insurance & Commerce. Contact the committee members and tell them to “vote NO” on this dangerous piece of legislation HB1588:
Representative John Maddox (Chair)– [email protected] Phone 479-394-6060
Representative Karilyn Brown (Vice Chair)– [email protected] Phone 501-580-9000
Representative Fred Allen [email protected]
Representative Les D. Eaves [email protected]
Representative Denise Jones Ennett [email protected]
Representative Jon S. Eubanks [email protected]
Representative Brian S. Evans [email protected]
Representative Deborah Ferguson [email protected]
Representative Kenneth B. Ferguson [email protected]
Representative Vivian Flowers [email protected]
Representative Grant Hodges [email protected]
Representative Lee Johnson [email protected]
Representative Jack Ladyman [email protected]
Representative Robin Lundstrum [email protected]
Representative Mark Perry [email protected]
Representative Jay Richardson [email protected]
Representative Ryan A. Rose [email protected]
Representative Steven Walker [email protected]
Representative Les Warren [email protected]
Representative Jim Wooten [email protected]
You can copy/paste their addresses (listed below) to email these Representatives and tell them you want them to VOTE NO on this dangerous bill, HB1588:
- California — SB95 — Commercial transactions. Sponsor: Senator Richard D. Roth (D). Last action: Referred to Committee on Judiciary (January 25, 2023).
- Colorado — SB90 — Uniform Commercial Code 2022 Amendment. Sponsors: Senator Bob Gardner (R) and Rep. Marc Snyder (D). Last action: Signed by the Speaker of the House (March 17, 2023).
- District of Columbia — B5, Uniform Commercial Code Amendment Act of 2023 sponsored by DC Councilmember Phil Mendelson (D) . Last action: Referred to Committee on Public Works and Operations (January 17, 2023).
- Hawaii — HB525 — Uniform Commercial Code. Sponsor: Representative Mark M. Nakashima (D). Summary: Implements the 2022 Uniform Commercial Code Amendments set forth by the Uniform Law Commission. Last action:The committee(s) on CPN recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in CPN were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) Keohokalole, McKelvey, Richards, Awa; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) Fukunaga. (March 15, 2023).
- Indiana — SB468 — Uniform Commercial Code amendments. Sponsors: Senator Chris Garten (R) Primary Sponsor; and Senator Aaron Freeman (R); Senator Ed Charbonneau (R); Senator Eric Koch (R); Senator Greg Taylor (D); Senator Liz Brown (R); Senator Lonnie Randolph (D); Senator Rodney Pol (D); Senator Susan Glick (R); Representative Chris Jeter (R); Representative Gregory Steuerwald (R). Last action: First reading: referred to House Committee on Financial Institutions (February 28, 2023). Contact info for committee members — you can leave a message for them at 800-382-9841 to vote NO on this dangerous piece of legislation: Chair Rep. Mike Speedy (R); Vice Chair Rep. Jake Teshka (R); Rep. Michelle Davis (R); Rep. Robert Heaton (R); Rep. Julie McGuire (R); Rep. Wendy McNamara (R); Rep. Timothy O’Brien (R); Rep. Kyle Pierce (R); Rep. Harold Slager (R); Rep. Mike Andrade (D); Rep. Kyle Miller (D); Rep. Chuck Moseley (D); Rep. Vernon Smith (D).
- Kentucky — SB64 , sponsored by Senator Whitney Westerfield (R). It’s a 166 page bill! Here is the history of SB64.
- Maine — LD91, sponsored by Rep. Stephen Moriarty. Here is the history of LD91.
- Massachusetts — HD3379 — An Act relative to the Massachusetts Uniform Commercial Code. Sponsor: Rep. Alice Peisch (D). Last action: Senate concurred (February 16, 2023).
- Missouri — See the extensive and convoluted HB1165 and here is the history of HB1165, sponsored by Rep. Justin Hicks (R) from Lake St. Louis. He has only served one year in the Missouri Legislature, so the corrupt bankers recruited a novice to carry the bad bill. [email protected] 573-751-3572
Also in Missouri, they are trying to redefine money: “The term does not include an electronic record that is a medium of exchange recorded and transferable in a system that existed and operated for the medium of exchange before the medium of exchange was authorized or adopted by the government.” These same words were used in the Arkansas legislation, HB1588.
So, are they talking about bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Yes. The shadow government does not want anything to compete with central bank digital currencies (CBDCs). They want government-controlled banking.
- Montana — SB370, sponsored by Sen. Steve Fitzpatrick (R). Here is the history of SB370.
- Nebraska — LB94 — “Adopt and change provisions for controllable electronic records under the Uniform Commercial Code.” It was introduced by Sen. Slama. Here is the history of LB94. The conniving bill was 165 pages.
- Nevada — AB231 — Revises various provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code. (BDR 8-604). Last action: Taken from General File. Placed on General File for next legislative day. (March 17, 2023).
- New Hampshire — HB584 — relative to the Uniform Commercial Code’s article on controllable electronic records. Last action: Minority Committee Report: Inexpedient to Legislate (March 15, 2023).
- New Mexico — HB90. CONTROLLABLE ELECTRONIC RECORDS. It has already passed both the House and the Senate.
- North Dakota — HB1082, Introduced by House Judiciary. It passed.
- Oklahoma — HB2776, sponsored by a banker, Rep. Charles McCall (R) and this bill passed out of Rules Committee on 2-21-23. The sorted bill was 244 pages! He is Speaker of the House there. Contact number: 405-557-7412
- Rhode Island — HB5543 — AN ACT RELATING TO THE UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE (Provides amendments to the Uniform Commercial Code for emerging technologies. Effective 1/1/2024.) Last action: Committee recommended measure be held for further study (March 17, 2023).
- South Dakota — HB1193. And here is the complete history of HB1193. It was sponsored by Representatives Stevens (prime), Bartels, Kull, and Perry. The bill passed and the ACT takes affect on July 1, 2024. But be sure to see the excellent work of the South Dakota Freedom Caucus exposing the danger. Here’s a snippet:
The issue over the creation of CBDC in HB 1193 was first raised by District 31 Representative Scott Odenbach during debate over the bill in House Judiciary last Wednesday. Rep. Odenbach pointed to an area in the bill where it establishes “an electronic record that is a medium of exchange recorded and transferable in a system … authorized or adopted by the government.” Even with Rep. Odenbach’s opposition, and three other committee members, HB 1193 passed committee by a vote of 7 to 4 and that following Monday, passed the House by a vote of 49-17.
- Tennessee — SB479 and here is the history on SB479, sponsored by Sen. John Stephens. Contact info: [email protected]
ALSO HB640 and here is the history of HB640, sponsored by Rep. Rush Bricken. Contact info: (615) 741-7448
- Texas — SB2075 and here is the history of SB2075, sponsored by Sen. Angela Paxton. Contact info: (512) 463-0108
ALSO the companion bill, HB5011, and here is the history of HB5011, sponsored by Rep. Giovanni Capriglione. Contact info: (512) 463-0690
- Washington — SB5077. Last action: Scheduled March 24, 2023 executive session in the House Committee on Civil Rights & Judiciary at 10:30 AM (Subject to change). (Committee Materials) (March 15, 2023). Here is the history of SB5077.
- West Virginia — HB3212, sponsored by Delegates Storch, Howell, and Clark. Here is the history of the bill. Also see SB549 sponsored by Sen. Jack Woodrum (R) and Sen. Rupie Phillips (R).
These UCC bills will help facilitate CBDCs, so if you don’t want a cashless society, we need to stop these bad bills!
The bills will standardize state laws and regulations for transacting business.
So, the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) is a standardized set of laws and regulations for transacting business.
Did you know that the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) was not established through Congress… but rather by private organizations?
In closing, disciples of the New World Order are very busy methodically undermining our U.S. Constitution and our National Sovereignty. Most of the major leadership in both of the political parties are tried and true globalists, which makes them anti-American! They shrewdly set their goals and objectives, so they are constantly working on their plan, like working on amendments to the UCC to cover transactions involving emerging digital technologies (CBDCs).
The Illuminist think they are a race of nobility destined to rule the masses and they are already controlling the government and our money and are trying to control religion, too. Evil never sleeps, and neither must we… Open your eyes, dear reader. When will we ever rise up and cast off our dictatorial overseers?
As always, you can find our email articles posted on our website: SecureArkansas.com. The Search box is a handy tool.
For more information about a topic, just type it into the Search box on our website, and click Enter!
Securing the blessings of liberty,
Share This Article
Print This Article